Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Pictures

Ava and grandpa in the snow

Yeah! Cash is sitting up on his own

Ava and Cash in their wagon they got for Christmas


6 comments:

Sara said...

That wagon looks like fun! Bummer we missed seeing you guys...we'll have to get them together again, max had a blast on Christmas eve with Ava in the tent! Thanks for the cute gifts - Max loves to color on that white board!

The Eskelson's said...

Rach! I'm glad you found me. I just went private again, but I wanna keep in touch so email me your email and I will invite ya. kimmiebrigsta@yahoo.com You have an adorable family!! I can't believe how fast time flies and you have 2 kids! Isn't it crazy to think about sometimes!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Yeah that is so fun that Cash is sitting up now!! So much better huh!

Melissa said...

Rachel,
I don't know if you remember me, but I am Lisa and Travis Bradford's neice, Melissa. I came to your bridal shower and met you. I haven't seen you much, the last time was at Bob and Julie's when you did your jewelry party, before Ava was born. I came across your website through Teri's and thought it was great to see your family! In case you are interested, we have a website too.. www.christensenchaos.blogspot.com

HappyHodges said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I am glad it looks like ya'll had a great holiday! We really need to get together!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I have always wanted to get that wagon.