So today, the kids and I were going to go to lunch and shopping with my mom on my day off. We went to lunch, and Ava starting throwing tantrums at the restaurant. So I decided to take the kids home and give them their naps before shopping. Got home and put the kids down for their naps. Cash, of course fell right to sleep, but cute little Ava proceeded with her nap time ritual of tearing her room apart, then knocking on her door. After going in there a couple of times with no success, I went and got her and told her that she had to sit on the bean bag while mommy worked on her church lesson. The next thing I knew I heard snoring and found this...

4 comments:
Cute! You know she has your sponk!
Very cute! It is waaaay to early for no more naps. I usually cage my kids until around 2 1/2 years. But hey, maybe the love sac is the answer.
You know we just switched max out a couple months ago - and that's when he decided he was done with naps too. He was perfect his first week too, then it all changed. And, it can be quite frustrating! Cute girls like Ava still need their beauty sleep! Maybe she'll find the love sac to be her new place for naps...
Ohhh that is too cute!
Post a Comment