Recently, both Ava and Cash have celebrated their birthdays (well Cash will next week, but we already had his party.) Ava turned 3 and Cash 2. Ava chose to have a Spongebob birthday and of course Cash chose Yo Gabba Gabba. I wish I would have taken a picture of the cupcakes I made for Cash's party, they turned out pretty cute. I made cupcakes with each of the characters faces from Yo Gabba Gabba. I was quite proud of myself. Mike and I enjoyed seeing how much fun both of them had at their parties.
Sorry we missed Cash's birthday we were at Disneyland. I seen those cupcakes on facebook they were amazing!! You need to go into business. I will hire you for kambree's birthday!! LOL Hope you all are doing good.
1 comment:
Sorry we missed Cash's birthday we were at Disneyland. I seen those cupcakes on facebook they were amazing!! You need to go into business. I will hire you for kambree's birthday!! LOL Hope you all are doing good.
Post a Comment