Monday, December 8, 2008

Temple Square Lights

Last night Mike asked me if we wanted to go up and see the lights at Temple Square. I thought it might be fun for the kids to see them, and to have some family time. We asked my mom and dad to come with us. Little did we know that there was something going on at the Conference Center so there were hundreds of people, it was crazy. Plus we got some cardio in, walking as far as we did! Besides that the weather was awesome and we all had a good time. It was fun to hang out with the family. Here are some pictures from the outing.


(Cash's hat kept falling down over his eyes. He was quiet and never cried so half the time we didn't know it was like that, poor kiddo!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so snuggly! Yeah, every year, the first Sunday of December, the 1st Presidency does their Christmas devotional. So, remember that next year!! It was probably close to what conference would be like! Crazy!!! Wish we were there too....

Unknown said...

BTW...This is Teri on Paige's gmail account....

4 Week Slimdown said...

Oh cute pics! Your mom looks beautiful! Why aren't you and Mike in the pictures?!?!
Ok I love How cash's hat was down and he just sat there. Chloe would freak out. what a cutie! And I love Ava's gold coat! I love gold!

VTS said...

Good of you to brave the cold. I'm just not that ambitious. I probably should get up there soon and see them since I don't think we're doing it as a YW activity this year.

Jake and Rachelle said...

How fun! I really wanted to go, but we left the day before they turned the lights on. Your parents look great. I'm so sorry we did not get to see you. I really wanted to, but there was no time. We want to come for 2 weeks next summer so we'll plan a day to see you then. Will you email me your address and I will send you a Christmas card?