Yeah, it finally snowed!
After it finished snowing on Saturday, we let Ava go out and play in it. Last year she was only 9 months, so I don't think she remembers it. She looked so cute in her snow clothes, and had lots of fun teasing Chief and making snow angels with her daddy. Poor Cash misses out on everything, he was sleeping. But I'm sure there will be plenty of other snowy days for him. Here are some pictures.


I feel bad, I only really post pictures of Ava so here is a picture of my cute little boy.
2 comments:
Oh my heck Rach! I'm so glad you found me! You have the cutest little family! I saw your mom at the grocery store a while ago and she said you were pregnant with your second! I can't believe how long ago that was! Your kids are absolutely darling! You guys look great too and it was so good to hear from you! I hope you are all doing well! Seriously keep in touch!!!
Those are so cute! And so fun now that she knows what snow is. And cash looks adorable in that cute shirt and hat!
Post a Comment