Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin

Last night we decided to let Ava paint her pumpkin for Halloween. I spent time cutting out a stencil of a bat and traced it on the pumpkin, thinking she would try and paint the bat. That plan didn't work out, so I just let her do her own thing, and she had a blast. It turned out beautiful!



3 comments:

Teri said...

Too cute. Looks like we have another artist in the family!

Sara said...

Max and I painted pumpkins the other night, while Mike started painting the baby's room. His doesn't really look much different - it is pretty funny to see how cool they think it is! Next year, we'll have to go to that pumpkin patch together (hopefully we'll have healthy kids!)

4 Week Slimdown said...

What a cutie. I can't wait for next halloween to do fun things with chloe